COVID-19 Regulations and Guidelines
COVID-19 regulations have been put in place by the government of Ontario, and to comply with local directives, our Distillery District location will be OPEN for in-store shopping with limited capacity. Please read the following protocols we have put in place to keep our customers and our staff safe during this time.
- Wearing a mask is MANDATORY during pickup and/or dropoff
- SERVICE for Segway/Ninebot products is AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Proof of Vaccination is required for all guests entering the Distillery District during Winter Village hours (see below)
Winter Village Hours
Event dates: November 18 – December 31
- The Distillery Winter Village does not operate on Mondays
- November 18 to December 23:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 12:00pm to 9:00pm
- Friday and Saturday: 12:00pm to 10:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm to 9:00pm
- Special Holiday Hours:
- Monday December 20th: 12:00pm to 9:00pm
- December 24, 25, 26: Winter Village will not operate
- December 27th to December 31st: 12:00pm to 9:00pm
COVID Pickup and Service Appointments
To ensure customer and employee safety, we are now booking Service and Pickup appointments.
If you haven’t confirmed a pickup or drop-off time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Segway of Ontario is committed to the safety of our staff and customers. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. As a small independent business we are doing everything we can to remain operational during these difficult times. We thank you for your cooperation and for shopping local.
Thank you, and stay safe!
The Segway of Ontario Team