Central Console Electronics of Segway miniPRO
Tools Required: 2.5 mm hex wrench
#1 Phillips-head screwdriver
- Make sure the miniPRO is powered off and the charger is not c
- Remove the following components:
WARNING! Press the Power Button until all lights are off to discharge any power remaining in the miniPRO.
- Steering Knee Controlled Bar
- Steering Assembly
- Decorative Front Strip
- Decorative Rear Strip
- Both Foot Pads
- Center Console
- Remove the silicone plug on the side of the Center
- Using a 5 mm hex wrench, remove the fastener under the silicone plug
- Using a #1 Phillips-head screwdriver, remove the four fasteners around the D-Sub connector
- Gently pull the two halves of the Center Console
Att: You may need to lift the locking tab.
- Unplug the speaker harness
- Using a #1 Phillips-head screwdriver, remove the three fasteners shown in the picture below
- Gently remove both the circuit board and the dashboard electronics together.
- Pull apart the circuit board and the dashboard electronics to separate them
- Using a #1 Phillips-head screwdriver, remove the two fasteners shown the picture below:
- Pull the dashboard electronics board off the plastic housing
Att: There is a plastic shell on the power button. When installing, make sure the slot on the plastic shell lines up with the tab on the plastic housing.
- Using a #1 Phillips-head screwdriver, remove the two fasteners shown in the picture below:
- Remove the speaker.