Segway-Ninebot Warranty Service for Segway of Ontario CustomersGetting you back on the road and rolling is our top priority. When you purchase a Segway Ninebot device from Segway of Ontario, you get peace of mind knowing any warranty claim will be handled efficiently and carefully by our professionals.
Since 2004, Segway of Ontario has been servicing Micromobility devices – rest assured you’re in good hands! Please fill out the form below to schedule a drop-off time. When you bring your device in for service we will perform an assessment and give you an estimated repair time. Some equipment may require more in-depth repairs in which case we may need to hold your device. Please note, if you bring your device in for repair without an appointment we cannot guarantee same-day service. For specific warranty details, click here.
If you purchased your device from another retailer (Best Buy, Amazon, etc), your warranty can be fulfilled in 1 of 2 ways:
Warranty Service for the General Public
- Submit your own claim directly through Segway Inc. by following this link, fill in your information, then hit Submit Form.
- Segway of Ontario can take care of your warranty claim for a $50 + HST processing fee. Simply complete the service request form below. Please note, we are not a warranty fulfillment center. All warranty fulfillment is completed off-site.
To check if your device qualifies for warranty, please check this link.
Please fill out the below Form to request an appointment
Returns and Refunds Policy
- Unopened, unused and unregistered devices purchased from Segway of Ontario can be returned for a full refund (shipping not included) within 14 days of purchase. The device must be in original manufacturer packaging and in acceptable condition of use (all manuals, accessories, and gifts with purchase must be included).
- If the device has been unboxed, registered, or used up to 50km, and in factory condition, we offer buybacks with a 15-30% restocking fee and shipping costs as determined by store management.
- If you are returning a damaged device, have ridden your product more than 50km, or have owned it for more than 14 days, we cannot accept the return.
Unsure which device you have purchased? View our home page here and visit the drop down menu.