General Safety Precautions
Important Safety Notices
Read and follow all safety notices.
- To replace parts on the miniPRO, you must read and follow all instructions and warnings in this manual.
- If servicing a miniPRO on a raised surface such as a table, be sure to secure the miniPRO so it cannot more.
- Always power off the miniPRO before performing any maintenance or installing any part or acc Always unplug the AC power cord before performing any maintenance or installing any part or accessory.
- Do not use the battery if the exterior wrap/covering is broken or if the battery emits an unusual odor, smoke, or excessive heat, or leaks any leaking substance. Avoid contact with any substance seeping from the battery. Batteries contain toxic and corrosive materials that could cause serious injury.
- Observe and follow all safety information on the warning label found on the Battery and all other labels.
- Do not wash the miniPRO with a power washer or high pressure Avoid exposure to heavy downpours or extended periods of heavy rain (including during riding, storage, or while being transported). Clean with soap and water and a soft cloth. Make sure that the Charge Port is dry before you plug in the Power Cord.
- Do not submerge the miniPRO or battery in water.
- As with all rechargeable batteries, do not charge near flammable When charging, the batteries heat up and could ignite a fire.
- Always wear gloves when handling chemicals (such as lubricants, corrosion inhibitors, greases, or oils) to reduce the potential for skin damage or
- When a procedure requires the use of safety glasses (such as those in which a mallet or solvent is used), failure to wear eye protection could result in serious.
- Failure to adhere to these warnings could lead to serious injury, death, fire, or damage to property.
- When a repair involves removing, disconnecting, or handling electronic components, use best-practice electrostatic discharge (ESD) control procedures to avoid damaging sensitive electronic components.