Lumos Ultra Helmet
Lumos Ultra Helmet
Additional Financing Available Through:
Our newest, most popular helmet at a friendly price. Lumos Ultra will simplify your life, protect your head and help prevent accidents.
It comes integrated with 3 COB LED modules that give you a full 360˚ coverage - ensuring you’re seen by motorists from all angles. It also has turn signals that you can activate using the included remote or an Apple Watch.
Ultra is equipped with a click-dial fit system to ensure that it sits firmly, yet comfortably, on your head.
Lumos Ultra is compatible with Strava and the Apple Watch.
- 1100mAh rechargeable battery providing up to 10 hours with the lights set on maximum brightness
- USB-C Charging Connection (Chargeable with a 5V - 5.2V & 0.5A charger)
- Remote included for turn Signal
- Option to buy a Lumos Remote to activate Automated Brake Lights. (The Remote Lite included with Ultra doesn’t come with an accelerometer and can only be to activate turn signals)
- Lumos Companion App: Customize your light flashing patterns, check your battery life, track your activity and sync with Strava and Apple Health
- Maximum Venting
- Universal fit: Head circumference 54~61cm
Shipping & PickupMore Info
Segway of Ontario wants to help you get rolling as quickly as possible. Online orders can be fulfilled in one of two ways: pick-up or delivery. We are proud to ship across Ontario for all of our online products and will work to find you the best shipping rates through trusted and reliable carrier services. Products will be shipped from our Distillery District storefront in Toronto, Canada.
Returns and Refunds PolicyMore Info
Unopened, unused and unregistered devices purchased from Segway of Ontario can be returned for a full refund (shipping not included) within 14 days of purchase. The device must be in original manufacturer packaging and in acceptable condition of use (all manuals, accessories, and gifts with purchase must be included).
Kickscooter (e-scooter) Laws in Ontario:
Under the HTA, there is a 5 year pilot project (commenced January 1, 2020) which allows the use of e-scooters in the province. Please check with your municipality for local bylaws.