Lumos Ultra MIPS Helmet
Lumos Ultra MIPS Helmet
Financing Available Through:
The Lumos Ultra MIPS Helmet is our top of the line in safety, comfort and style. Featuring the iconic front and rear Lumos lights, this version of the Ultra features anti-concussion MIPS technology to keep your brain as safe as possible.
What is MIPS? The MIPS system itself is a low friction layer that sits between the EPS foam and the helmet liner, and allows for a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions. This aims to reduce the transfer of rotational motion onto your brain.
We're stoked to carry the Lumos brand and MIPS Ultra at Segway of Ontario. Being well lit is necessary - and as trucks + SUVs get taller, your lights should too. Keep full-sized vehicles aware of you with brilliant lights that sit on top of your helmet.
Lumos ULTRA MIPS Features:
- COB LED Technology: featuring compact footprint while delivering a higher intensity of light meaning you’ll be seen from further away and gives the lights a more uniform look
- Front Light (30 COB LED diodes)
- Rear Lights with Turn Signals (34 red COB LED diodes, 34 orange COB LED diodes)
- 1100mAh rechargeable battery providing up to 10 hours with the lights set on maximum brightness
- USB-C Charging Connection (Chargeable with a 5V - 5.2V & 0.5A charger)
- Remote included for turn Signal
- Option to buy a Lumos Remote to activate Automated Brake Lights. (The Remote Lite included with Ultra doesn’t come with an accelerometer and can only be to activate turn signals)
- Lumos Companion App: Customize your light flashing patterns, check your battery life, track your activity and sync with Strava and Apple Health
- Maximum Venting
- MIPS technology
Shipping & PickupMore Info
Segway of Ontario wants to help you get rolling as quickly as possible. Online orders can be fulfilled in one of two ways: pick-up or delivery. We are proud to ship across Ontario for all of our online products and will work to find you the best shipping rates through trusted and reliable carrier services. Products will be shipped from our Distillery District storefront in Toronto, Canada.
Returns and Refunds PolicyMore Info
Unopened, unused and unregistered devices purchased from Segway of Ontario can be returned for a full refund (shipping not included) within 14 days of purchase. The device must be in original manufacturer packaging and in acceptable condition of use (all manuals, accessories, and gifts with purchase must be included).
Kickscooter (e-scooter) Laws in Ontario:
Under the HTA, there is a 5 year pilot project (commenced January 1, 2020) which allows the use of e-scooters in the province. Please check with your municipality for local bylaws.